Pied Cow Chai | Herbal Tea
Rooibos usually grows in the Cederberg, a small mountainous area in the region of the Western Cape province of South Africa. Properties in Rooibos include:
- Vitamin C - Supports immune system and absorption of iron
- Iron (Fe) - Essential for transporting oxygen in the blood
- Magnesium (Mg) - Helps promote healthy nervous system and other metabolic functions
- Potassium (K) - Necessary for metabolic functions
- Fluoride (F) - Helps promote healthy teeth and bones
- Copper (Cu) - Helps various metabolic processes
- Manganese (Mn) - Necessary for bone growth and development
- Zinc (Zn) - Promotes normal growth and healthy skin
- Sodium (Na) - Helps with fluid and acid-base balance
- Calcium (Ca) - Helps promote strong teeth and bones
- Alpha Hydroxy - Promotes a healthy skin
- SOD Anti-oxidants - Elements which assist our body functions to slow down the aging process. Rooibos contains the highest anti-oxidant properties in its class.
Pied Cow Chai contains chai spices including Star Anise, Cardamom, Cloves, Ginger pieces, Cinnamon chips, and Peppercorns slightly sweetened with Stevia. These ingredients add even more health benefits, which makes this blend a full-bodied Yogi-like herbal tea. Because it was originally created for the Pied Cow Coffeehouse, customers say the taste is addictive!
Ingredients: Rooibos, Strawberry leaves, Peppercorns, Cloves, Ginger pieces, Cardamom, Cinnamon chips, Star Anise, Stevia, Flavor.